Drawn from sources that are Euphoric to be indy…
- Douglas Rushkoff on the Pekar Project.
- Single comic panels that depict both cause and effect.
- Rick Marshall makes the case for following comic creators via social networks over at Pop Candy.
- Webcomic Beacon #125 features Erika Moen.
- MTV’s Splash Page highlights Octopus Pie and other webcomics in print.
- The Depression Support Network has a post entitled ‘Webcomics and Mental Health.’
- Fabric Dragon has a wonderful post about how you can help out the Foglios and other webcomic creators.
- The Webcomic Overlook #125: Bottle of Awesome.
- Webcomics.com has part 1 of 4 of a Q&A with Scott Kurtz.
- DC comics launches an iPad app.
- The Scene posts their picks for the top 10 webcomics.
- ComixTalk has a post about the Webcomics Auction for the Gulf Coast organized by Carly Monardo.
- WEBCOMIC SPOTLIGHT: Architexts
Reported by Michael Moss.