Drawn from resources that are learning how not to be hustled…
- Cory Doctorow talks about the danger to publishers posed by the iPad.
- Robot 6 talks about the contest being offered by Microsoft UK where IT professionals share their user stories. The winning stories will be made into a webcomic called ‘Where’s the ‘Any’ Key.’ They also track down Brad Guigar and talk to him about discounts offered to Webcomics.com members.
- The College Voice calls out some webcomics it considers worth reading.
- The Webcomic Builder talks about how to script a webcomic.
- TGT Webcomics interviews Digital Pimp.
- The blog Eye Lazor Beams shares the webcomic he reads.
- The Times Live has a piece on Penny Arcade.
- Daily Break News highlights the Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
- Gods Playing Poker releases two new tshirts.
- Geeks.co.uk has a list of recommended webcomics.
- The Racquette highlights the webcomic ‘Bug.’
- New webcomic Big Damn Deal launches and gets a mention on Laughing Squid.
Reported by Michael Moss.